Safe-Cure® 1000 Virginia
White Pigmented, Wax Emulsion Curing Compound
Safe-Cure 1000 Virginia is a water based, white pigmented, wax emulsion concrete curing compound. It does not contain organic solvents and has 0 gm/L V.O.C. content.
- Curing compound for exterior concrete pavement and curbing
- Highways, bridge decks, parking lots and structures
- Median barriers, curbing, walkways
- Mass concrete, dams, mat foundations
- Sets the industry standard for pigment and solids suspension, reduces length and frequency of agitation
- Excellent moisture retention
- White pigments reflect heat in hot weather and act as a gauge of proper application rate
- Superior spraying characteristics for economical application and reduced labor cost
© 2022 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866