Safe-Cure 1200 06-12 is a water-based, white pigmented, wax emulsion concrete curing compound specifically formulated to meet the stringent standards of the Illinois Department of Transportation. When applied to fresh concrete, Safe-Cure 1200 06-12 creates a film over the concrete which retains water for full cement hydration, allowing the concrete to achieve higher ultimate strength while reducing surface shrinkage cracks. The white pigmentation keeps the concrete cool to further ensure the best performance of the concrete's mix design.
- Safe-Cure 1200 06-12 is used to cure any exterior concrete where the curing compound must meet Illinois DOT standards as defined under section 1022 for a type II curing compound. Applications include pavement, curbing and median barriers.
- Illinois D.O.T. approved
- Stable emulsion to allow for reduced length and frequency of agitation
- Excellent moisture retention - consistently surpasses the requirements of ASTM C 309
- White pigments reflect heat in hot weather and act as a gauge of proper application rate
- Superior spraying characteristics for economical application and reduced labor cost