White Pigmented, Resinous
Airport Pavement Cure
SAFE-CURE 2000AP is a water based, white pigmented, concrete curing compound. It complies with all current federal, state & FAA regulations as an effective curing compound for pavements and runways.
- Curing compound for pavement and curbing
- Curing compound for Federal Aviation Administration projects
- Highways, bridge decks, parking lots and structures
- Median barriers, curbing, walkways
- Mass concrete, dams, mat foundations
- Sets the industry standard for pigment and solids suspension, reduces length and frequency of agitation
- Excellent moisture retention
- White pigments reflect heat in hot weather and act as a gauge of proper application rate
- Superior spraying characteristics for economical application and reduced labor cost
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866