MTO Approved, White Pigmented,
Water-Based, Concrete Curing Compound
Safe-Cure® 3500 is a water based, white pigmented, concrete curing compound. It is formulated specifically to meet the standards established by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
- Curing compound for Province of Ontario paving projects
- Curing compound for project requiring a higher level of water retention
- Mass concrete, dams, mat foundations
- Sets the industry standard for pigment and solids suspension, reduces length and frequency of agitation
- Excellent moisture retention
- White pigments reflect heat in hot weather and act as a gauge of proper application rate
- Superior spraying characteristics for economical application and reduced labor cost
© 2020 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866