Clear, Water-Based, Dissipating Resin Concrete Curing Compound
Safe-Cure ClearDR is a clear, water based resin curing compound for concrete. Safe-Cure Clear efficiently cures concrete and then decomposes rapidly when exposed to ultraviolet light, sunlight, and abrasion.
Safe-Cure ClearDR is a V.O.C. compliant alternative to solvent based dissipating resin cures.
- Curing interior or exterior, horizontal or vertical concrete surfaces
- Floors scheduled to receive subsequent treatments of dustproofers, liquid hardeners and densifiers or penetrating water repellents
- Slabs designated for polymer coatings, such as epoxies or urethanes, paints, sealers, thin set mortars or floor covering adhesives
- Walls where a waterproof or decorative coating will be applied
- Excellent moisture retention for proper curing
- Protects slabs from construction dirt and stains
- Economical and easy to apply with standard equipment
- Milky white during application for gauging proper coverage rate
- When cured, amber color aids in assuring complete removal of membrane
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866