Rubber Skid Mark Remover for Epoxy or Polymer Floors
Skid-Daddle™ is a specially formulated cleanerd esigned to remove rubber skid marks from epoxy or other polymer floor coating systems without harming the floor's surface. Skid-Daddle is a blend of special cleaning agents, surfactants and terpene solvents.
- Interior or exterior, horizontal surfaces
- Steel trowelled concrete floors
- Surfaces coated with polymer coatings; epoxy, epoxy novalac, urethane, methyl methacrylate or vinyl ester coatings and toppings
- When diluted with water, use as a bucket cleaner or a machine cleaner to rid concrete floor or polymer floors of grease, dirt and oil
- Cleans black marks associated with forklifts, skid steers and other wheeled devices without destroying the integrity of polymer coatings
- Neutral pH of 7 when mixed with water at all dilution rates, may be used on unsealed, plain concrete without fear of long term deterioration
- Pleasant, clean odor
- As part of regular maintenance procedures, deep cleans pores and capillaries of plain concrete preventing embedment of oil and grease
- Does not contain petroleum solvents
© 2023 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866