Spray-Cure & Seal 25 is a 25% solids, solvent-based, acrylic cure and protect for broom finish concrete. It produces a non-yellowing, medium gloss, continuous film which effectively cures fresh concrete and protects concrete surfaces from freeze/thaw cycles, deicing chemicals and other contaminants.
- Cure freshly placed exterior concrete to minimize crazing and shrinkage cracks. Spray-Cure & Seal 25 holds moisture in the fresh concrete more effectively than other curing compounds to help the cement fully hydrate. This process allows the concrete to achieve its full design strength and durability.
- Use to protect hardened concrete from freeze/thaw cycles, deicing chemicals, salts and other mild chemicals.
- Protects fresh concrete from dusting and simplifies the cleaning process by preventing dirt from penetrating the concrete.
- Non-yellowing formula.
- Allows concrete surfaces to develop full design strength by promoting complete hydration of cement.
- Can be used in colder temperatures than Volatile Organic Compound (V.O.C.) compliant water-based products.
- Less likely to clog spray equipment than water-based products.
- Develops higher, deeper gloss than water-based products.
- Can be used over other acrylic cures with minimal surface preparation.
- Increases the abrasion resistance of fresh concrete.
- Protects concrete from deicers, salts and other mild chemicals.
- Reduces maintenance costs. Surfaces are easier to clean.
- Compatible with most adhesives for resilient carpet and tile.