ChemMasters’ Traz 25-A is a 25% solids, low-VOC, solvent-based high performance methacrylate cure & protect for decorative concrete finishes such as stamped and exposed aggregate. Traz 25-A is formulated with state-of-the-art methyl methacrylate polymers that develop high gloss, are non-yellowing and more chemically resistant than standard acrylic products.
- Cure and protect exterior horizontal decorative stamped and exposed aggregate concrete.
- Protect any exterior, horizontal, or vertical concrete or masonry surface.
- Protect and amplify the beauty of decorative concrete or some natural stone and pavers (a test area is required).
- Deepens and enhances the color of decorative concrete while protecting it from water, freeze/thaw damage and most hydrocarbon chemicals.
- Keep freshly placed concrete from dusting and chalking, makes them easier to clean.
- Superior chemical resistance compared to standard acrylic or styrene acrylic sealers.
- High level of resistance to aliphatic solvents, acids, gasoline, salts, oils, grease and other contaminants.
- Excellent penetration, adhesion and durability.
- Superior protection from freeze/thaw damage, deicing chemicals and other contaminants.
- High gloss for improved appearance and reduced maintenance costs.
- Easy to apply and recoat without extensive surface preparation; dries quickly.