ChemMasters Thin Patch is a versatile, multipurpose repair mortar consisting of blended graded quartz, silica sand, cements, and proprietary additives. It is a single component, polymer modified mortar designed for thin repairs to horizontal, vertical and overhead concrete. ChemMasters Thin Patch is specially formulated for thin repairs from featheredge to 1” (25 mm). It has exceptional finishing characteristics and can be used to create a smooth, broom, float or trowel finish.
- Interior or exterior repair of horizontal, vertical and overhead concrete and masonry surfaces
- Filling voids and honeycombs in foundation work and walls
- Repairing spalls, cracks or chips in floors, driveways, sidewalks, steps, etc.
- Leveling low spots, “birdbaths”, in concrete slabs
- Excellent flexural, tensile and compressive strengths for durable repairs
- Forms chemical and mechanical bond to sound surfaces; does not require special bonding agent
- Polymer modified for resistance to deicing chemicals, salts, fertilizers, acids or alkalis
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Dense surface texture for improved freeze/thaw resistance
- Featheredge to 1” (25 mm) depth in one lift; may be placed in layers for full depth repairs