PolySeal-A availability is limited to quantity on hand
Polyseal-A is a solvent based product which meets the VOC requirements of the Ozone Transport Commission, in effect as of Jan. 1st, 2005.
- Cure freshly poured concrete where superior curing efficiency and non yellowing performance is required
- Seal, harden and dustproof existing concrete, particularly architectural or residential concrete exposed to freeze-thaw or UV exposure
- Enhance color and provide uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors and stamped concrete
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild acids and detergents.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete.
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- Tint system available to pigment Polyseal-A in a variety of colors. Tinted Polyseal-A may be used to cure or seal broom or rough finished concrete and aids in hiding finishing imperfections or variations in color.