Polyseal™ EZ Shield
Bubble Resistant, Non-Yellowing, Low VOC Cure and Seal with Penetrating Silane
Polyseal EZ Shield is a hybridized formulation that resists bubble formation, cobwebbing, and stringing commonly associated with low-VOC cure and seals with added long lasting penetrating silane protection.
Polyseal EZ Shield is a low-VOC hybridized film forming concrete curing and sealing compound with long lasting penetrating silane sealer formulated to have unique bubble resistant qualities in high temperature applications. Polyseal EZ Shield features enhanced cosmetic characteristics with superior freeze/thaw protection for use on decorative concrete. Polyseal EZ Shield is non-yellowing and creates a glossy finish that remains clear throughout its service life. Polyseal EZ Shield is a solvent based product which meets the VOC requirements of Canada and those US states restricted to <350 g/L VOC's.
- Cure or seal decorative concrete requiring maximum resistance to bubble formation in a non-yellowing coating
- Seal, harden and dustproof existing concrete, particularly architectural or residential concrete exposed to freeze-thaw or UV exposure
- Enhance color and appearance of stamped concrete & decorative concrete
- Formulated with long lasting penetrating silane to protect from damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles & deicing chemical
- Maximum resistance to bubble formation due to solvent evaporation, high temperatures, air movement or exposure to sunlight
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild acids and detergents
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces
- Opaque and translucent tint systems are available for use with Polyseal EZ Shield
© 2020 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866